Lingon X 7.2.2
Lingon can begin an app, run a script or a command everytime you need. You’ll be able to schedule it to run at a particular time, frequently or when one thing particular occurs.
It might additionally ensure that an app or a script routinely restarts if it crashes.
Lingon could be very straightforward to make use of but extraordinarily highly effective. It’s a totally featured launchd editor and has additionally many superior options like working jobs as root and see the log for every job.
It might additionally monitor all jobs within the background and present a notification when one thing modifications.
Observe:Now requires macOS 10.14.four or later
- See and edit all values for launchd jobs in a terrific new interface
- Simpler than ever to create a brand new job
- Sooner and extra power environment friendly
- Smarter and usually extra useful
- Improved accessibility and right-to-left assist
- Modernized design and optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Take away a key utterly by clearing worth or unchecking with the choice key
- Notifications at the moment are turned off by default (will be turned on in Preferences)
- Many, many extra enhancements and fixes